*Always being updated. Check back regularly for new resources*
General information on gender diversity/transgender health and wellness:
- American Academy of Pediatrics: A variety of resources for families and gender diverse youth
Resources for members of the trans/gender diverse community:
- For QTPOC:
- Vocal Coaching:
- Trans Lifeline: A grassroots hotline and microgrants non-profit organization offering direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis – for the trans community, by the trans community.
Trans in the South provides a directory of more than 400 Southern health service providers that the Campaign for Southern Equality team has confirmed to be trans-friendly and trans-competent.
Parents, Family Members, and Resources for Gender Diverse Youth
- SoFFA LGBT Center of Raleigh (Virtual)
- Trans Family Support Network
- PFLAG (Virtual Support Groups)
- Gender Spectrum: Free online groups for pre-teens, teens, parents, and caregivers. Including groups for Black trans, nonbinary and gender expansive teens and POC trans, nonbinary and gender expansive teens.
- Here is a link to their PDF, Our Trans Loved Ones: Questions and Answers For Parents, Families, And Friends of People Who Are Transgender And Gender Expansive
- The Trevor Project
- UCSF Transgender Care
- The Family Acceptance Project
- National Black Justice Coalition and the Cartoon Network: A guide to gender pronouns for Youth
- Center Link: A searchable data base of LGBTQ centers, including youth programs, across the US.
- Hormone Therapy/Puberty Blockers:
Queer Med (puberty blockers for children/teens and hormone therapy for teens/adults. Telemedicine in GA, AL, TN, NC, SC, FL, MS)