Are you looking to work less than 30 hours a week, 48 weeks a year or less, make your own schedule, work from the comfort of your home, engage in all the self-care, and make 85K+/year?
We are hiring for:
- Outpatient psychotherapist (fully telehealth) – Full or part-time! (LCMHC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, PsyD; associate level or pre-licensed clinicians encouraged to apply!)
- Doctoral-level provider with specialty in substance abuse assessments for potential combination position with Be BOLD as well as conducting assessments on-site at a local substance abuse treatment facility. Forensic experience encouraged but not required.
Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting is seeking half- to full-time licensed and associate-level behavioral health clinicians (LCSW, LCMHC, PsyD, PhD, LMFT, LCAS) located anywhere in North Carolina to provide telehealth treatment, assessment, consultation, and training to children, adolescents, couples/relationships, families, and/or groups.
We are especially interested in clinicians with training, experience, and passion in offering relationship/couples/marital counseling services as well as clinicians with experience and passion working with adolescents. In terms of clinicians who can perform psychological assessments (PhD, PsyD, LPA), forensic experience or training is strongly preferred; however, a willingness to learn and grow in that space is also acceptable as ample training will be provided.
Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting, with its growing referral base, strives to cultivate an atmosphere of unconditional acceptance and growth for clients who are courageous enough to be bold in their pursuit of change. We utilize a social-justice framework and actively work to identify and dismantle our own privilege and biases to best serve clients of all backgrounds, identities, abilities, bodies, sizes, and faiths. Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting works especially close with queer and gender-diverse clients; thus, being able and willing to offer affirming and, ideally, competent services to the queer and gender-diverse community is mandatory. In furtherance of this goal, Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting pays for all clinicians to attend at least two CEU’s on Gender Affirming Care each year and requires each clinician to undergo training in writing letters for gender-affirming care (at the expense of Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting). Moreover, Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting believes deeply that a clinician with their own full cup is best able to provide the best, highest quality clinical care. Thus, Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting provides team building, self-care opportunities at least twice a year. Moreover, regular opportunities for professional development and case consultation are included when you are a team member.
So, what will you get here? In summary, we provide:
- Very competitive (and immediate) pay. We do not take insurance (i.e., no waiting for credentialing or insurance pay-outs) and clinicians can hope to earn anywhere between $63 to $150 per clinical hour depending on session length/type and applicant qualifications/years of experience.
- You make your own schedule. No really… We want you to work when you want to work and how much you want to work. You tell us, and we will do our very best to get you to your goals.
- Unlimited time off. Taking days off, scheduling long weekends, taking off for the holidays, blocking out mornings or afternoons as needed is highly encouraged We know a burnt out clinician is not good for anyone, but definitely not good for themselves!
- You work from home. Need to do some laundry, throw something in the crockpot, or walk your dog between sessions? No problem!
- Work with your ideal client! We do not want you working with clients who are outside of your area of comfort, competency, or expertise. Also, that’s just a bad look for everyone and the opposite of quality client care. This is not the type of practice that tosses clients on your schedule and ignores your boundaries.
- Actual work/life balance
- Administrative support
- Regular group case consultations
- At least two CEU’s on Gender Affirming Care each year and training in writing letters for gender-affirming care and gender-affirming medical procedures.
- Supportive team environment
- At least quarterly team-building outings (i.e., spa days, appetizer and drinks night, Drive Shack, dinners, mini-golf, etc)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong and genuine interest in working with LGBTQIA+ clients, especially transgender and gender diverse individuals. Clinicians of lived experience are especially encouraged to apply.
- Actively engage in their own antiracism work and have an awareness of the intersections of oppression.
- Have a private, secure space to conduct telehealth sessions
- Be growth-minded and fully support the vison and ideals of Be BOLD Psychology and Consulting
- Be a team player
- Be cognizant of their own need for self-care and avoiding burnout. Taking long weekends is highly encouraged. Take vacation is highly encouraged. Planning days off is highly encouraged.
- Specialization in the following areas are highly desirable
- Working with gender and sexual minority clients to include writing letters for gender-affirming procedures via an anti-gatekeeping lens
- Couples/relationship [poly- and kink-informed] psychotherapy
- Psychological and/or neuropsychological evaluations
- Forensic experience
- Antiracism education and pursuits
- Multicultural concerns
- Substance use/addictions counseling and/or assessment
- Eating disorder treatment experience
- QTBIPOC applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
- Bate is actively seeking a postdoctoral fellow for 2022-2023 and will offer supervision for your North Carolina licensure as a psychologist
- Associate-level clinicians are further encouraged to apply. LCSW-A’s may have the opportunity for in-house supervision
If you like to laugh, are invested in your continued growth, and want to join a team of truly kick-ass clinicians who genuinely love helping others, AND genuinely prioritize time to care for themselves, then this position may be for you!
Applicants may direct a cover letter, graduate school transcripts (official copy NOT required for application), and a CV to email@example.com. Please include “Be BOLD Clinician Position” in the subject line. Dr. Bate will then contact you to schedule an interview time if you are a good fit!